Acitrom (3 mg) - Tablet
Acitrom (3 mg) - Tablet - contains Acenocoumarol-3 mg - 20 Tablet - costs Rs. 140.1 - Manufactured by Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd (AHPL)
- Drug Name: Acitrom (3 mg)
- Type: Tablet
- Unit (Dose): 1 Tablet
- Constituent/Unit: Acenocoumarol-3 mg
- Package unit: 20 Tablet
- Price(In Rs.): 140.1
- Price/Unit (In Rs.): 7.01
- Manufacturer: Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd (AHPL)
- Generic Brand Name: Acenocoumarol
- Matched Brand: Matched Brand/Brands of , Acenocoumarol, Nicoumalone
- Generic Name: Acenocoumarol
- Caution: Hypertension, weight changes, elderly acute illness, Vit K deficiency.
- Contra Indication: Hepatic of renal impairment. History of peptic ulcer. Cerebrovascular haemorrhage.|Pregnancy and lactation.
- Indication: Venous thrombosis. Pulmonary embolism. Atrial fibrillation with embolisation.
- Side Effects: Rash, fever, diarrhoea, alopecia, agranulocytosis, hepatitis.
Published in Acenocoumarol