Zerodol CR (200 mg) - Tablet
Zerodol CR (200 mg) - Tablet - contains Aceclofenac-200 mg - 10 Tablet - costs Rs. 47 - Manufactured by IPCA Laboratories Ltd.
- Drug Name: Zerodol CR (200 mg)
- Type: Tablet
- Unit (Dose): 1 Tablet
- Constituent/Unit: Aceclofenac-200 mg
- Package unit: 10 Tablet
- Price(In Rs.): 47
- Price/Unit (In Rs.): 4.7
- Manufacturer: IPCA Laboratories Ltd.
- Generic Brand Name: Aceclofenac Sodium
- Matched Brand: Matched Brand/Brands of , Aceclofenac, Aceclofenac Sodium
- Generic Name: Aceclofenac
- Caution: Patients with GI disease, history of peptic ulceration, cerebrovascular bleeding, ulcerative colitis. Crohns disease, systemic lupus erythmatosus, porphyria, haematopoietic or coagulation disorders. The dose should be reduced in patients with mild to moderate hepatic, renal or cardiac function impairment.
- Contra Indication: Hypersensitivity. GI bleeding. Moderate to severe renal impairment.|Last three months of pregnancy.
- Indication: For the relief of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Side Effects: Indigestion, heartburn, dyspepsia, diarrhoea, nausea, abdominal pain and flatulence.
Published in Aceclofenac