Acepac (100 mg) - Tablet
Acepac (100 mg) - Tablet - contains Aceclofenac-100 mg - 10 Tablet - costs Rs. 25 - Manufactured by Tavis Lifecare
- Drug Name: Acepac (100 mg)
- Type: Tablet
- Unit (Dose): 1 Tablet
- Constituent/Unit: Aceclofenac-100 mg
- Package unit: 10 Tablet
- Price(In Rs.): 25
- Price/Unit (In Rs.): 2.5
- Manufacturer: Tavis Lifecare
- Generic Brand Name: Aceclofenac Sodium
- Matched Brand: Matched Brand/Brands of , Aceclofenac, Aceclofenac Sodium
- Generic Name: Aceclofenac
- Caution: Patients with GI disease, history of peptic ulceration, cerebrovascular bleeding, ulcerative colitis. Crohns disease, systemic lupus erythmatosus, porphyria, haematopoietic or coagulation disorders. The dose should be reduced in patients with mild to moderate hepatic, renal or cardiac function impairment.
- Contra Indication: Hypersensitivity. GI bleeding. Moderate to severe renal impairment.|Last three months of pregnancy.
- Indication: For the relief of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Side Effects: Indigestion, heartburn, dyspepsia, diarrhoea, nausea, abdominal pain and flatulence.
Published in Aceclofenac