Post your questions about A Bec Tablet - in the Forum
A Bec Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Bec Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Bec Tablet drug is prescribed?
A Bec Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Bec Tablet drug?
Shortness of breath
Tingling or numbness of hands and feet
Swelling of the neck
Inflammation of the eye
Composition Salts in A Bec Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Bec Tablet drug?
Abacavir (300 mg)
Working methodology of A Bec Tablet
How the drug A Bec Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
Inhibiting the replication of hiv cells.
Interactions of A Bec Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Bec Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for A Bec Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Bec Tablet?
Use in combination with other antiretroviral medicines
Contra Indications of A Bec Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Bec Tablet has to be avoided?
A Bec L Tablet
A C Ford Kid Tablet
A C Ford Tablet
A Card Am Tablet
A Card Tablet
A Cef Injection
A Cef O Syrup
A Cef O Tablet
A Cet Syrup
Top Questions about A Bec Tablet
- Why A Bec Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Bec Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Bec Tablet?
- How A Bec Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Bec Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Bec Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Bec Tablet?