Post your questions about Zytron Injection - in the Forum
Zytron Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zytron Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Zytron Injection drug is prescribed?
Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Zytron Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zytron Injection drug?
Composition Salts in Zytron Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Zytron Injection drug?
Working methodology of Zytron Injection
How the drug Zytron Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
Works on small intestine and brain that controls vomiting or nausea.
Interactions of Zytron Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zytron Injection drug?
Other cyp3a4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Zytron Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zytron Injection?
Do not chew or crush the tablets
Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Zytron Injection
When and on what circumstances Zytron Injection has to be avoided?
Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Zytrix Sb Injection
Zytus A Syrup
Zytus D Syrup
Zytus X Syrup
Zyven OD Plus Tablet
Zyven OD Tablet
Top Questions about Zytron Injection
- Why Zytron Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zytron Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zytron Injection?
- How Zytron Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zytron Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zytron Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zytron Injection?