Post your questions about Zytrix Injection - Ceftriaxone in the Forum
Zytrix Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zytrix Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Zytrix Injection drug is prescribed?
Surgical site infections
Zytrix Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zytrix Injection drug?
Composition Salts in Zytrix Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Zytrix Injection drug?
Ceftriaxone (1000 Mg)
Working methodology of Zytrix Injection
How the drug Zytrix Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
Inhibiting the bacteria formation.
Interactions of Zytrix Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zytrix Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Zytrix Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zytrix Injection?
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Zytrix Injection
When and on what circumstances Zytrix Injection has to be avoided?
Liver or kidney disease
Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Zytrix Sb Injection
Zytus A Syrup
Zytus D Syrup
Zytus X Syrup
Zyven OD Plus Tablet
Top Questions about Zytrix Injection
- Why Zytrix Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zytrix Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zytrix Injection?
- How Zytrix Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zytrix Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zytrix Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zytrix Injection?